Where to next ?
Now that you have the basics of Castagne, go ahead and try to make a simple character! The main way to make it intuitive is to use it.
Here are some suggestions:
- A good way to start out is to read and change the example characters! You may use the respective pages as references.
- If you want to improve your skills at using Castagne, you can check out the Editor manual and the Language Specification!
- If you are not making a 2D fighter like in the example, please read the relevant Common Game Types pages to get started!
- If you want to continue, you may read the Intermediate Guide!
- When you feel ready to start making a game, you can read the Making a Game category!